Johnny Walker Ltd owns and operates this website. We are committed to the privacy and security of our visitors’ information.
The following is a statement of our privacy practices:
- Your personal information is not required to visit ReggaeMusicShop.com
- Any personal information collected is knowingly provided by you and only when requested/required during account registration for interactive participation on ReggaeMusicShop.com and during the ordering process
- Your IP address is a numeric address assigned to your computer, assigned by your Internet service provider. We automatically collect your IP address as traffic data so that we can send information back to you when requested. This is not used to identify your personal information.
- Referrers are references to the web address you linked from and are automatically passed along by your web browser. We collect referrers your browser sends as part of traffic data. This is not attached to personally identifiable information.
- System information such as your operating system/platform and the type of web browser you use. This is not attached to personally identifiable information.
- Your information is maintained on a secure web server in what we believe to be a well protected environment.
- We will only share your personal information to billing companies for completing transactions and for no other purpose. No other information is shared with any other third-party company for any purpose, under any circumstance.
- We make every effort to preserve your privacy, but personal information may be disclosed when required by law where we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order or legal process.
- We rely on cookies technology to allow you to re-access your registered account profile during a web session. This mechanism is employed solely for your convenience and for no other purpose.
- This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our visitors to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this website.
- This website takes every precaution to protect our visitor's information
- When visitors submit sensitive information via the website, their information is protected both online and off-line
- We do everything in our power to protect user-information off-line
- All of our customers' information, not just the sensitive information mentioned above, is restricted in our offices
- Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, our billing clerk or a customer service representative) are granted access to personally identifiable information
- Finally, the servers that store personally identifiable information are in a secure environment
Notification of Changes
If you create an account on this website, you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the account.
You must immediately notify us of any unauthorized uses of your account or any other breaches of security. We will not be liable for any acts or omissions by you, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
Responsibility of Contributors
By submitting content for inclusion on this website you grant us a world-wide, royalty-free and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the content solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting the website or your content.
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, we have the right (though not the obligation) to in our sole discretion
refuse or remove any content that, in our reasonable opinion, violates any ReggaeMusicShop.com policy or is in any way harmful, unlawful or objectionable,
to terminate or deny access to and use of the website to any individual or entity for any reason.
Content Posted on other Websites
We have not reviewed and cannot review all of the material including computer software, made available through the websites and web-pages to which ReggaeMusicShop.com links and that link to ReggaeMusicShop.com. We do not have any control over those websites and web-pages and is not responsible for their contents or their use.
By linking to a non-ReggaeMusicShop.com website or webpage, we do not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. ReggaeMusicShop.com disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of other websites and web-pages.
Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy
As we ask others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to ReggaeMusicShop.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify us.
We will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material.
We may terminate your access to all or any part of the website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice and effective immediately.
If you wish to terminate this Agreement, you may simply discontinue using the website.
If you wish to terminate your subscription, login into your account, go your Dashboard, select Delete Account, once this action is confirmed, all uploaded content and music will be immediately deleted from our servers.
For Paid Subscribers, we will instantly stop taking any further subscription fee.